Tourist Visa

If you want to travel and explore Canada, there are many beautiful places to visit. But first, it is likely that you will need a tourist visa.

Canadians can visit 172 countries without applying for a visa. However, only 51 countries can come to Canada as a tourist without a visa; even these countries still need to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), before traveling to Canada.

The tourist visa, allows you to be in Canada for up to 6 months. Tourist visas allow the visa holder to study in short educational courses like language programs. You are not allowed to work or perform any lucrative activity, because the main reason for your trip to Canada is to visit and explore as a tourist.

They only approved the tourist visa for people that can show financial capability to pay their travel expenses for the period that they will be in Canada and can show that they have the intention/reasons to return to their home country after their visit.

If you would like to stay in Canada longer than the six months allowed by your visitor visa, we can help you to apply to extend your stay. If you have a job offer from an employer or an acceptance letter from an educational institute, we can help you with the necessary steps to apply for a study or work permit.

Contact Us!

Let’s Start a Conversation Today!